Lundberg Builders is an award-winning custom builder, specializing in high-end residential construction. With an over forty-year history, we have established a reputation as a premier residential builder.
Join our team as a Site Supervisor! The ideal candidate will have experience in custom residential construction at the top end of the quality scale. We are seeking a knowledgeable team player who puts customer service first, works well with others, and respects our process to get the job done.
The SITE SUPERVISOR is the primary onsite manager responsible for overseeing and coordinating all of the construction aspects of a project from permits through to completion. This role requires having the confidence and ability to oversee multiple teams, including Lundberg employees, Subcontractors, & others daily. The SITE SUPERVISOR will partner with an office-based Project Manager in order to ensure the work is performed accurately and cost effectively with the highest level of quality.
Meeting and exceeding company goals for client service, and efficiency & productivity is something you strive for every day. Schedule flexibility, including some evenings and weekends, may be required to accommodate meeting with homeowners or to meet deadlines. The SITE SUPERVISOR is also responsible for Client satisfaction, promotion of the Company's image and maintaining the highest level of ethics and standards.
- On-site supervision of all aspects of construction on custom residential projects.
- Manage project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- First line of responsibility for project quality & schedule.
- Responsible for meeting cost budgets.
- Coordinate materials ordering & deliveries.
- Supervision of Lundberg employees and subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Promotes jobsite safety, cleanliness, and security during construction.
- Maintain daily & weekly calendars to ensure all aspects of project are on schedule.
- Supervises completion of various progress checklists and final punch list.
- Oversight of county inspections.
- Occasionally perform lead carpenter tasks such as layout and construction.
- Timely and confident dispute or problem resolution.
Lundberg Builders’ Values:
- Build strong relationships with other Lundberg office and field personnel.
- Build win-win subcontractor relationships for the long term.
- Develop creative solutions to problems and challenges.
- Maintain personal development plan to continually build professional skills.
- Keep up to date with relevant construction trade publications.
- Initiate suggestions for company-wide process & profitability improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience & expertise managing the process of high-end residential construction.
- Successful candidate is an experienced carpenter focused on attention to detail .
- Must be strong team leader with proven ability to manage in-house crews and subs.
- Vast knowledge of residential construction local building codes.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with leadership, Project Managers & teammates, subcontractors, clients, and architects, as necessary.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve project construction issues.
- Excellent communication & organization skills proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Previous supervisory experience and dispute resolution skills are a plus.
- Commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this position, contact us by any of the following means:
Lundberg Builders offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off, and a 401(K) plan. Lundberg Builders is an equal opportunity employer.